Norton Security Premium
It is Norton’s best protection, plus PC backup and family safety, for you and the people you care about.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.
- Patented protection against viruses, scams, phishing attempts, zero-day exploits and more
- Stops online dangers without sacrificing performance
- Lets you email, chat, and surf the Web without worrying about cybercriminals
- Stops viruses, spyware, and other threats before they can do damage
- Scans email and instant messages for suspicious links, attachments, and other scams
- Prevents crimeware from being secretly loaded onto your PC
- Blocks annoying and potentially dangerous spam
- Identity Protection
- Reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it is safe to enter your personal information, so you can be confident it won’t be stolen by cybercriminals
- Lets you browse, shop, and bank online with confidence
- Warns you of unsafe websites right in your search results and automatically blocks them
- Blocks phishing websites that could steal your identity
- Stops cybercriminals from hacking into your PC and stealing your personal information
Most free and low-end security solutions help make sure viruses don’t sneak onto your PC. Unfortunately, viruses are just one out of many dangers online. You also have to worry about identity thieves, social media scams, dangerous online transactions and email phishing schemes. Norton AntiVirus protects your PC to help keep you safe from today’s sneaky cybercriminals and sophisticated online threats.
Automatic “silent” updates
With Norton AntiVirus , you can fill your PC with years of photos, music, files and financial documents without worry. Automatic, behind-the-scenes updates ensure you’ll always have the latest protection for your PC—and all of your valuable files.
Largest global civilian intelligence networks
Powered by 24×7 threat monitoring and a global security network, Norton AntiVirus is designed to detect and destroy even brand-new online threats. And when it comes to online safety, you don’t want to be using last-to-know security. Bonus: You won’t be bombarded with the annoying ads you see in free software.